I work on the intersection of Artificial Intelligence and Softwar Systems. My interest is on designing intelligent tools and models to extract information from big sources of software information (e.g. Codebase), design and develop analysis tool to aid developer for better maintenance of softwares. I am interested in developing intelligent system that help reduce human effort to detect, locate and fix bugs through intelligent program analysis and machine learning.
- Tree2Tree Neural Translation Model for Learning Source Code Changes, Saikat Chakraborty, Miltiadis Allamanis, Baishakhi Ray, arXiv pre-print, 2018.
- Building Language Models for Text with Named Entities , Rizwan Parvez,Saikat Chakraborty,Baishakhi Ray, Kai-wei Chang, accepted to be published in 56th Annual Meeting of the Associationfor Computational Linguistics (ACL)’18.
- A Heuristic Initialized Stochastic Memetic Algorithm for MDPVRP With Interdependent Depot Operations, AS Azad, MM Islam, S Chakraborty. IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, 2017.
- FP-ANK: An improvised intrusion detection system with hybridization of neural network and Kmeans clustering over feature selection by PCA, NA Biswas, FM Shah, WM Tammi, S Chakraborty, 18th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT), 2015
- PIssGA: An ultra fast meta-heuristic approach to solve protein inference problem, SKK Santu, S Chakraborty, S Rahman, MS Rahman 16th International Conference Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT), 2013.
- An SMS based Smart System for Remote Control of Utility Services During Earthquake. Saikat Chakraborty, Tanmoy Sen, Madhusudan Basak, Mir Tazbinur Sharif and Ahmed Al Muzaddid, In Proceedings of Workshop on Design and implementation of Emerging Computing Systems (WECS), 2013.
Fujitsu Laboratories of AmericaSunnyvale, CA
May 2017 - August 2017
Supervisor : Dr. Ripon K Saha
Worked with AI based program repair tool. Extracted subtle information from auxiliary sources to improve the performance of fault localization and program repair.
Stochastic Logic Ltd Dhaka, Bangladesh
July 2015 - August 2016
Quantitative Software Developer
Supervisor : Dr. Arif Dowla
Designed a robust model to estimate Value-at-risk(VAR) from stock market data. Also developed a intelligent model to manage stock portfolio.
Ahsanullah University of Science and TechnologyDhaka, Bangladesh
October 2014 - August 2016
Taught undergraduate course on digital system design and compiler. Supervised undergrad research project.
Kona Software Lab Ltd.Dhaka, Bangladesh
June 2014 - October 2014
Jr. Software Engineer
Designed Proof of Concept of Host Card Emulation System with VISA based payment networks.
Software Tools/Scripting Languages
University of VirginiaAugust 2016 to Present
MAJOR PHDArea : Data driven software Engineering
CGPA : 4.00/4.00
Graduate Courses Taken : Software Engineering, Natural Language Processing, Defense Against Dark Arts, Cyber Physical System, Design and Analysis of Algorithm, Mobile Security.